CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text articulates approaches to gender in the design and implementation of reparations for victims of human rights violations.
- Author BiographyRuth Rubio-Marin is a Chair in Comparative Public Law at the European University Institute, in Florence, Italy, and holds a tenured position in constitutional law at the Law School of Seville. She is author and editor of several books, including Immigration as a Democratic Challenge (Cambridge University Press, 2000), The Gender of Constitutional Jurisprudence (Cambridge University Press, 2004), and What Happened to the Women? Gender and Reparations for Human Rights Violations (2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byRuth Rubio-Marin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.