All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders how the cyborg has been used in cultural representation from reproductive technology to sci-fi, and questions the power of the cyborg as a symbol which disrupts categories (man / machine and male / female).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 b&w photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byFiona Hovenden,Gill Kirkup,Kathryn Woodward,Linda Janes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.