All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this user-friendly handbook offers easy-to-implement ideas, recommendations, and answers to questions to help general education teachers provide top-notch support for all students.
- Author BiographyJody L. Maanum has taught in both the general and special education settings for 13 years, working diligently to implement best practice techniques and differentiated strategies to meet the individual needs of all students. Maanum is currently the literacy coach and Response to Intervention training specialist for the Midwest Special Education Cooperative in West Central Minnesota. She has been instrumental in promoting early literacy achievement in all children and fully implementing the RTI model in the nine school districts within the cooperative in which she works. She received her bachelor of arts degree in elementary education from Concordia College and obtained a master of science degree in special education from the University of Minnesota, Moorhead.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJody L. Maanum
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.