All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of general equilibrium, one of the central components of economic theory, explains the behavior of supply, demand, and prices by showing that supply and demand exist in balance through pricing mechanisms. This book explains how the equilibrium manifold approach can be usefully applied to the general equilibrium model.
- Author BiographyYves Balasko is professor of economics at the University of York. He is the author of Foundations of the Theory of General Equilibrium and The Equilibrium Manifold .
- Author(s)Yves Balasko
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 line illus.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.