All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a number of precise solutions not covered in many of the standard textbooks, this volume presents and proves, through rigorous and lucid notation, a number of elegant theorems which have important consequences in general relativity theory.
- Author BiographyAnadijiban Das, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, email@example.com Andrew DeBenedictis, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author(s)Anadijiban Das,Andrew DeBenedictis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; XXVI, 678 p.
- Weight1214 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.