Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe articles in this work examine aspects of the interpretation of generic expressions. The introduction provides an overview of various issues and synthesizes analytical approaches to them. The papers that follow collectively reflect the state of the art in the semantics of generics.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/07/1995
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 line drawings, 3 tables
- Weight638 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFrancis Jeffry Pelletier,Greg N. Carlson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.