All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.48
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
- £30.77Trending at £43.04
About this product
- DescriptionShows that there is a connection between breast cancer and diet and exercise. This book helps readers understand the factors that can lead to the development of breast cancer, and examines in detail why maintaining a healthy weight or losing weight can reduce the risk of breast cancer by as much as 40 per cent.
- Author BiographyDr Michelle Harvie works for the Genesis breast cancer charity and is the only UK dietician working solely in the field of breast cancer research. Roy Ackermann is a well-known chef and restaurateur.
- Author(s)Michelle Harvie,Roy Ackermann
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRodale International Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/08/2011
- Content Noteline illustrations, charts, tables
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.