CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £10.00Trending at £12.37
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionIf the effect of their scientific views is politically potent, they have an obligation to declare their political or value assumptions, and to try to be honest with themselves, their colleagues and their audience about the degree to which these assumptions have affected their selection and interpretation of scientific evidence.
- Author(s)Stephen Schneider
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXI, 419 p.
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.