CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.59Trending at £9.34
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £6.22Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.95
- £2.49Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders a range of twentieth-century novelists who practise a creative mode of reading the Bible, exploring aspects of the Book of Genesis which more conventional biblical criticism sometimes ignores. Each chapter considers some of the interpretive challenges of the relevant story in Genesis , especially those noted by rabbinic midrash.
- Author BiographyTerry R. Wright is Professor of English Literature at Newcastle University, UK. Other books by Professor Wright include Theology and Literature, The Religion of Humanity, D.H. Lawrence and the Bible and several books about George Eliot and Thomas Hardy.
- Author(s)Terry R. Wright
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.