CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/1991
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Crabbe,R. Adron Harris
- Table Of Contents1. The Tools of Pharmacogenetics.- 2. Behavioral Studies of Genetic Differences in Alcohol Action.- 3. Neurochemical Studies of Genetic Differences in Alcohol Action.- 4. Electrophysiological Studies of Genetic Differences in Alcohol Action.- 5. Molecular Biological Approaches to Studies of Alcohol-Metabolizing Enzymes.- 6. Studies of Genetic Differences in Response to Opioid Drugs.- 7. Genetics of Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, and Anesthetics.- 8. Genetic Differences in Response to Cocaine and Stimulant Drugs.- 9. Genetic Studies of Nicotinic and Muscarinic Agents.- 10. Genetic Differences in the N-Methyl-d-Aspartate Receptor: Effects of Ethanol and Phencyclidine.- 11. Overview.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.