All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £7.01Trending at £7.83
- £13.60Trending at £14.98
- £8.32Trending at £8.51
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionA primer on understanding the influence of specific genetic variants on cognition, affective regulation, personality, and central nervous system disorders.
- Author BiographyTerry E. Goldberg is Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Director of Neurocognitive Research at the Zucker Hillside Hospital's Psychiatry Research Division and the Litwin Zucker Alzheimer's Research Center at the Long Island Medical Center in Manhasset, New York. Daniel R. Weinberger is Chief of the Clinical Brain Disorders Branch and Director of the Genes, Cognition, and Psychosis Program at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) of the National Institutes of Heath (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleIssues in Clinical and Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note13 b&w illus., 11 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDaniel R. Weinberger,Terry E. Goldberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.