All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the field of genomics - the basic presentation of ideas about heredity, and the essential principles of molecular biology, including an exploration of the ethical implications of the genome project for individuals and society. In this book, experts in genomics including Harold Varmus and Craig Venter, discuss the state of research.
- Author BiographyRob DeSalle and Michael Yudell, Editors
- Author(s)Joseph Henry Press
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael Yudell,Rob DeSalle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.