All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a close examination of letters, diaries and account books, this study offers an insight into the intimate and everyday lives of genteel women and transforms our understanding of the position of women in this period.
- Author BiographyAmanda Vickery is lecturer in modern British women's history at Royal Hollowly College, University of London.
- Author(s)Amanda Vickery
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note66 b&w illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.