Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionWith detailed information on the history, analysis and applications of chlorine and bromine isotope geochemistry, this is the first book specifically dedicated to the geochemistry of these isotopes, and includes detailed assessments of analytical techniques.
- Author(s)Hans Eggenkamp
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleAdvances in Isotope Geochemistry
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 172 p. 25 illus., 15 illus. in color.
- Weight558 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.