All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCoevolution - reciprocal evolutionary change in interacting species driven by natural selection - is one of the most important ecological and genetic processes organizing the earth's biodiversity: most plants and animals require coevolved interactions with other species to survive and reproduce.
- Author BiographyJohn N. Thompson is professor in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and author of The Coevolutionary Process, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)John N. Thompson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note11 halftones, 94 line drawings, 7 tables
- Weight592 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.