All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to mathematical models in epidemiology and shows how they can be used to predict and control the geographic spread of major infectious diseases. This work explains the key concepts in infectious disease modeling, guides readers from simple mathematical models to more complex ones, and explores their strengths and weaknesses.
- Author BiographyLisa Sattenspiel is professor of anthropology at the University of Missouri. Alun Lloyd is associate professor of mathematics at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)Lisa Sattenspiel
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Theoretical and Computational Biology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note44 line illus. 1 table.
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.