CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of geographic patterns in the distribution of plant secondary metabolites in natural populations. It covers examples within continents, after the ice, intercontinental disjunctions, oceanic islands, and polar disjunctions.
- Author(s)Bruce A. Bohm
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.