All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.32Trending at £13.01
- £17.23Trending at £20.05
- £15.91Trending at £19.95
- £7.59Trending at £7.81
- £4.82Trending at £5.00
- £13.79Trending at £18.92
- £9.21Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive synthesis of the key issues associated with tourism, leisure and recreation. This edition lays emphasis on North America, and investigates the importance of less developed countries and the critical issues surrounding inequality, exploitation, underdevelopment and globalization as forces affecting tourism and leisure.
- Author BiographyMichael Hall is Professor and Director of the Centre for Tourism, the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. Stephen Page is Scottish Enterprise Forth Valley Chair in Tourism at the University of Stirling, Scotland and formerly Professor of Tourism Management and Director, Centre for Tourism Research, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Michael C. Hall,Stephen J. Page
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/12/2014
- Content Note47 black & white tables, 40 black & white halftones, 48 black & white line drawings
- Weight960 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.