All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.96Trending at £11.97
- £7.59Trending at £7.80
- £12.85Trending at £14.75
- £8.00Trending at £8.82
- £8.12Trending at £8.62
- £6.09Trending at £7.09
- £9.60Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for field geologists. This book deals mainly with the physical attributes of granites as encountered in the field, its prime purpose is to portray the great variety of granite phenomena as seen by the field geologist.
- Author(s)John Cobbing
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/08/2000
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Earth Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number96
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note26 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 141 p. 26 illus.
- Weight358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.