CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £29.95
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.42Trending at £14.46
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a vivid account of the evolution of the Australian continent over the last 4400 million years.
- Author BiographyDavid Johnson holds an adjunct position as a Senior Principal Research Fellow in the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, James Cook University.
- Author(s)David Johnson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus.
- Weight990 g
- Width240 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.