All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Geonic period from about the late sixth to mid-eleventh centuries is of crucial importance in the history of Judaism. This title describes the cultural spheres in which the Geonim were active and the historical and cultural settings within which they functioned.
- Author BiographyRobert Brody is professor of Talmud at Hebrew University, Jerusalem, and a leading authority on Talmudic and Geonic literature.
- Author(s)Robert Brody
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.