All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.99
- £14.89Trending at £23.04
- £10.77Trending at £14.02
- £4.76Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students, teachers, and scholars of Arabic, this title focuses on conversation, emphasizing the colloquial speech of educated residents of Baghdad. It draws from the LDC's lexical database of colloquial Iraqi and includes more than a thirty percent increase in terms for contemporary speech than found in the original dictionaries.
- Author BiographyMohamed Maamouri is a senior research administrator at the Linguistic Data Consortium at The University of Pennsylvania, where he directs the Arabic Treebank Group and the development of Arabic resources and projects. He specializes primarily in Arabic linguistics, reading, language development, corpus linguistics, and sociolinguistics.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight2109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byMohamed Maamouri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.