CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume some of the leading historians, social scientists and literary scholars from both sides of the Atlantic have come together to investigate, for the first time in a broad interdisciplinary collaboration, the nexus of these interactions in view of current and future challenges to German-American relations.
- Author BiographyFrank Trommler is Professor of German and Comparative Literature at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and Director of the Humanities Program at the American Institute for Contemporary German Studies in Washington. Elliott Shore is Professor of History and Director of Libraries at Bryn Mawr College. With Frank Trommler, he has helped to reestablish the library of the German Society of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication11/01/2001
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byElliott Shore,Frank Trommler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.