All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £10.97Trending at £12.32
- £4.06Trending at £7.26
- £8.44Trending at £15.91
- £6.97Trending at £8.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.94
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionPrimary source description from the German perspective. With text from rare wartime publications and 250 photographs that chronicle events from pre-war to1915.
- Author BiographyCaptain Otto Schwink was a serving officer in the German Imperial Army during the Great War of 1914-18. As a result of his close involvement in the 1914 campaign and his exceptional writing ability, he was selected by the General Staff to produce an official publication dealing with the events of 1914 from the German perspective, which was destined to become one of the first examples of wartime propaganda in book form from the German perspective.
- Author(s)Otto Schwink
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.