All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.42
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years German education policy and practice has attracted interest in England. This monograph provides an analysis of the rich material from government reports, the press, travel accounts, memoirs, and the archives to uncover the nature of the English fascination with education in Germany, from 1800 to the end of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyDavid Phillips is Professor of Comparative Education and Fellow of St Edmund Hall, University of Oxford and Director of the Centre for Comparative Studies in Education, UK. He has written widely on issues in comparative education, with a focus on education in Germany and on educational policy borrowing. He was for twenty years Editor of the Oxford Review of Education and serves on editorial boards of various journals, including Comparative Education.
- Author(s)David Phillips
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.