Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- Author(s)Bradley L. Herling
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1-Theoretical Introduction Chapter 2-Herder and the Early Flowers of India in Germany Chapter 3-Herder Gathers the Gita's Flowers Chapter 4-The Dilemma of Pantheism in Friedrich Schlegel's Gita Chapter 5-A.W. Schlegel's Indian Sphinx : The Riddle of Gita Translation Chapter 6-German Absorption in the Gita: von Humboldt and Hegel Chapter 7-Conclusion Bibliography
- Author BiographyBradley L. Herling holds a full-time instructorship in the Core Curriculum at Boston University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.