All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of the Gestapo - the Nazis' secret police force and the most feared instrument of political terror in the Third Reich.
- Author BiographyCarsten Dams is Professor of Police Sciences at the School of Public Management of North-Rhine Westphalia. His main research interests are the history of policing in the twentieth century, and the relationship between policing and violence. Michael Stolle is an Executive Director of the 'House of Competence' at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, responsible for the institute's training and career development programs. He is a specialist in the history of the Gestapo in the Third Reich and has published widely in the field.
- Author(s)Carsten Dams,Michael Stolle
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.90
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.