All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Keene is a man on a mission. He wants to prove the existence of the paranormal and has spent years tracking down the evidence to do just that. This book details his investigations of some of England's most haunted locations, including those open to the public and also those prominent private properties, such as the Guild Halls, and more.
- Author BiographyPaul Keene runs www.hauntedbritain.net and, with his team, investigates paranormal phenomena throughout Britain.
- Author(s)Paul Keene
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/08/2008
- Content Note150 colour & duo-tone images, 1 full-colour map
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.