All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.85Trending at £13.24
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a biblical basis and a very practical and viable methodology for using and expressing anger in a healthy and redemptive way.
- Author BiographyCarroll Saussy is Howard Chandler Robbins Professor of Pastoral Care and Counseling at Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, D.C. She is the author of several books that combine spirituality with practical insights.
- Author(s)Carroll Saussy
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight13 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.