All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the man Oprah Winfrey calls the US' leading expert on violent behaviour, this work shows you how to spot even subtle signs of danger - before it's too late. It offers specific ways to protect yourself and those you love, including: how to act when approached by a stranger; and when you should fear someone close to you.
- Author BiographyGavin de Becker is internationally regarded as a leading expert on the prediction and management of violence. In 1985, de Becker received a special award from the US Attorney General and the director of the FBI in recognition of his work in threat assessment. He is also the author of more than forty articles and white papers, co-author of CONFIDENTIAL REPORT TO MANAGEMENT: UNDERSTANDING AND PREVENTING WORKPLACE VIOLENCE and the contributing-author of STALKED.
- Author(s)Gavin de Becker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/07/2000
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight289 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.