All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes Yorkshire fishcakes, Dorset jugged steak, cock-a-leekie pie, Mrs Beeton's barbecue chicken, London Pride battered cod, gingerbread pudding, Kendal mint cake choc ices and the best lemon drizzle cake. This title allows you to celebrate these recipes at home, be it for brunch, lunch, or a terrific cocktail to ease you into your meal.
- Author BiographyMarcus Wareing began his restaurant career at The Savoy, aged just eighteen, before moving to work alongside Albert Roux at Le Gavroche. In 1999, with Gordon Ramsay's backing, he opened Petrus in The Berkeley hotel in London's Knightsbridge. Petrus won its second Michelin star in 2007 as well as the AA's ultimate accolade of five rosettes and was relaunched as Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley in 2008. In 2011 Marcus opened his second restaurant, The Gilbert Scott. He lives in London with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Marcus Wareing
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteFully illustrated throughout
- Weight1074 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.