All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo passionate stories of love, lust and seduction that will leave you wanting more ... The first novel in the HIDDEN WOMEN trilogy explores the temptations of eighteenth-century Venice.
- Author BiographyStella Knightley is the author of twenty-six novels published under other names. THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK is the first of three books in the Hidden Women series, which blends the daring stories of historical women of note with an erotically-charged contemporary love affair which will delight the fans of Fifty Shades. Stella grew up in the west of England and now lives in London.
- Author(s)Stella Knightley
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreErotic Fiction
- Series TitleHidden Women
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.