All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen two very different Liverpool girls meet by chance in a millinery shop soon after World War I, neither has any idea what changes in their lives the encounter will bring, nor how strangely fate will work to bring them together again. By the author of A Liverpool Lass .
- Author BiographyKatie Flynn has lived for many years in the Northwest. Many of her early stories were broadcast on Radio Mersey, and the reminiscences of family members prompted her to start her very successful series of books about Liverpool. She has also written books as Judith Saxton.
- Author(s)Katie Flynn
- Date of Publication11/04/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/07/2005
- Weight235 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £13.45
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
- £10.96Trending at £11.98
- £4.93Trending at £9.06
- £5.95Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.