All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGriet, a tilemaker's daughter in 17th-century Holland, starts her first job as a servant the Vermeer household. Through Griet's eyes the story is told of the family, the small town of Delft, and life with an obsessive genius. Griet is drawn into his life, but there is a price to pay.
- Author BiographyTracy Chevalier, born and brought up in the US, came to Britain as part of her university course and never went home. She has worked for art galleries and publishers. Tracy Chevalier is married with one baby.
- Author(s)Tracy Chevalier
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/1999
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/01/2006
- Weight286 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £8.00
- £7.75Trending at £9.02
- £7.39Trending at £10.00
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £4.49Trending at £7.00
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.