Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £40.00
- £8.40Trending at £9.98
- £8.39Trending at £9.98
- £9.79Trending at £12.38
- £8.45Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £13.63
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA sensitively written, friendly guide to growing up, specifically aimed at younger girls.
- Author BiographyAnita Naik (Author) Anita Naik is a freelance writer and the author of 50 books, as well as being a mum of two. She is currently the agony aunt on Woman's Own magazine, and a contributor to a number of parenting sites, including the Huffington Post, writing about education, bullying, sex education and teenagers. She can be found tweeting @AnitaNaik or at www.anitanaik.co.uk.Sarah Horne (Illustrator) Sarah grew up in Derbyshire, mainly under a snow drift. She spent much of her childhood scampering in the nearby fields with a few goats. Then she decided to be sensible and studied Illustration at Falmouth College of Arts, graduating in 2001. She has illustrated for many different projects including an ad campaign for Kew Gardens entitled 'Plantastic Play'. She has also undertaken commission from The Guardian and The Independent newspapers. Sarah now specialises in funny, inky illustration and words for children's fiction and picture books. Sarah likes to paint on very big canvas. She loves funny detail, colour, music, dreams and big open spaces. Sarah now works from a studio on a hill in Forest Hill, London.
- Author(s)Anita Naik
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/07/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGuide to Growing Up
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintWren & Rook
- Weight144 g
- Width173 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.