All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.70
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the presence, role and status of women on the boards of listed firms in India and China and is written amongst increasing awareness of the need to ensure at least a minimum level of gender equality in corporate positions of power and the costs of failing to do so.
- Author BiographyDr Alice de Jonge is a Senior Lecturer in law at the Department of Business Law and Taxation at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. She lectures in the post-graduate subjects Asian Business Law, International Law and Policy and International Trade Law. In 1998 she was awarded the LAWASIA Research Award. She has worked on various consultancies with international aid organisations and is the author of the book Corporate Governance and China's H-Share Market (2008) as well as numerous other book chapters and journal articles.
- Author(s)Alice de Jonge
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.