All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by a real house, an amazing modernist symbol, Simon Mawer has written his best novel yet, a story guaranteed to dazzle and intrigue the reader.
- Author BiographySimon Mawer was born in 1948 in England, and spent his childhood there, in Cyprus and in Malta. He now lives with his wife and two children in Italy, and teaches at the English School in Rome.
- PrizesCommended for Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction 2010 and Jewish Quarterly Wingate Literary Prize 2010. Shortlisted for Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2009. Long-listed for IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 2011.
- Author(s)Simon Mawer
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown
- Out-of-print date30/10/2012
- Content NoteIntegrated: 6, int drawings
- Weight616 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.15
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £7.36Trending at £9.00
- £4.39Trending at £6.30
- £6.27Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.