All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.16Was:£11.99Free postage
- £8.90Was:£8.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling first historical love story set in Venice from Marina Fiorato. For fans of Philippa Gregory, Sarah Dunant and Alison Weir.
- Author BiographyMarina Fiorato is half-Venetian. She was born in Manchester and raised in the Yorkshire Dales. She is a history graduate of Oxford University and the University of Venice. After university she studied art and has worked as an illustrator, actress and film reviewer. Marina was married on the Grand Canal and lives in north London with her husband, son and daughter. She is the author of five novels: The Glassblower of Murano, The Madonna of the Almonds, The Botticelli Secret, Daughter of Siena and The Venetian Contract. You can follow Marina on Twitter at @MarinaFiorato and find out more about her and her writing at www.marinafiorato.com.
- Author(s)Marina Fiorato
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight292 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £9.01
- £4.45Trending at £5.68
- £14.68Trending at £15.30
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.57Trending at £15.06
- £7.87Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.