All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1920s is often recognised as a decade of fascism, flappers and film. Covering the political, economic and social developments of the 1920s throughout the world, [this book] takes an international and cross-cultural perspective on the critical changes and conditions that prevailed from roughly 1919 to 1930 --Page ii.
- Author BiographyRichard Carr is a lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University, UK. He has written several books on political history including Veteran MPs and Conservative Politics in the Aftermath of the Great War: The Memory of All That. He is currently authoring a biography of Charlie Chaplin for Routledge. Bradley W. Hart is an assistant professor at California State University, Fresno. His previous works include George Pitt-Rivers and the Nazis, a biography of a prominent British anthropologist and fascist sympathizer, along with the co-edited volume The Foundations of the British Conservative Party.
- Author(s)Bradley W. Hart,Richard Carr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleDecades in Global History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £12.34
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.