All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Janet Morrison's engaging and comprehensive textbook explores the economic, political, social, legal and cultural environments in which businesses operate. Thoroughly updated, now featuring videos and interactive ebook, it challenges readers to think critically about the challenges and responsibilities of global issues.
- Author BiographyJanet Morrison, now retired, was formerly a Senior Lecturer at Sunderland Business School in the UK, where she enjoyed a long career in teaching, research, curriculum development and course administration. She taught international business modules at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, including International Business Environment, Management in a Global Environment, Japanese Business and the Social and Cultural Environment of International Business. She was programme leader for undergraduate international business degrees and the MBA in International Management.
- Author(s)Janet Morrison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Content Note150 Illustrations, black and white; XXXIV, 486 p. 150 illus.
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2017
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.