CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an assessment of the state of current knowledge of the carbon cycle by a group of leading experts. It gives an introductory overview of the carbon cycle and covers both biophysical and human aspects of the cycle.
- Author BiographyChristopher B. Field is Director of the Department of Global Ecology at the Carnegie Institution of Washington, in Stanford, California. Michael R. Raupach is Chief Research Scientist in the CSIRO Land and Water Landscape Systems Research Directorate in Australia. The Scientific Committee on Problems of the Environment (SCOPE) was established by the International Council for Science (ICSU) in 1969. It brings together natural and social scientists to identify emerging or potential environmental issues and to address jointly the nature and solution of environmental problems on a global basis.With its headquarters in Paris, France, SCOPE programs are conducted by volunteer scientists from every inhabited continent of the globe.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- Series TitleScientific Committee on Problems of the Environment S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 62
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. maps
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byChristopher B. Field,Michael R. Raupach
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.