Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- Author(s)Kristin Ljungkvist
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCities and Global Governance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction Part 1 2. Global City Reflexivity and Actorization 3. An Interdisciplinary understanding of the Global City as Actor in World Politics 4. Global City Role Conceptions - A Theoretical Framework 5. Methodological Considerations Part 2 6. Introducing the Case - New York City as a Reflexive Global City 7. The New York City Role Conception in Counterterrorism 8. The New York City Role Conception in Climate Change 9. Conclusions and Contribution
- Author BiographyKristin Ljungkvist is a junior lecturer at the Department of Government and Institute for Housing and Urban Research at Uppsala University, Sweden. Her current research interests include global cities and urban politics, security governance, globalization, gender and International Relations, European security and Critical Infrastructure Protection.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.