All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.61
- £12.86Trending at £16.89
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive interdisciplinary account of the events leading to the financial crisis, its institutional causes and consequences, its economic characteristics and its socio-political implications. It offers an in-depth assessment of the future of global financial stability.
- Author BiographyLEILA SIMONA TALANI is at King's College London since 2009. She was previously at the University of Bath, at the London School of Economics and at the UN in Cairo. She gained a PhD with Distinction from the European University Institute in Florence in 1998. She is the author of Betting For and Against EMU (Ashgate, 2000); European Political Economy (Ashgate, 2004), Between Growth and Stability (Edward Elgar 2008), Back to Maastricht (CSP 2008), EU and the Balkans (CSP 2008), The Future of EMU (Palgrave, 2009), From Egypt to Europe (I.B.Tauris, 2010).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 198 p.
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byLeila Simona Talani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.