All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition offers the most up-to-date advice for investors who wish to defend themselves, or even make a profit from, the blighted policies of the Federal Reserve. Dr. Brown demonstrates how disordered US monetary policy causes waves of economic destruction around the globe.
- Author BiographyBRENDAN BROWN is a widely followed market economist practising in London, UK. He has authored many books on international financial topics, including monetary problems in the US, Europe and Japan, and asset market pricing (including exchange rates) in a global context. The books cover both contemporary trends and historical topics. He was awarded a PhD by the London School of Economics and an MBA by the University of Chicago. Dr. Brown is Head of Economic Research and Executive Director at one of the largest Japanese financial institutions. He seeks to apply the teachings of Austrian School economics, distilled with the best of the Chicago tradition, to solving the practical problems of global investment strategy in a world of monetary turmoil. Dr. Brown contributes regularly to Japanese and European financial media.
- Author(s)B. Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 228 p.
- Weight305 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byAlex Pollock
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.