Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis work seeks to locate the study of news within the contemporary debate about news flow, transnational media-cultures and globalization. It brings together both theoretical essays and case studies informed by debates about issues of media flow, media imperialism, and media globalization.
- Author BiographyABBAS MALEK is a professor in the Department of Radio,Television,and Film in the School of Communications at Howard University,in Washington D.C. He is the president of the International Communication Association. ANANDAM P. KAVOORI is Associate Professor of Broadcast News and Telecommunicaitons in the Henry W. Grady School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia,in Athens.
- Date of Publication06/01/2000
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in International Political Communication
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 2
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Weight535 g
- Edited byAbbas Malek,Anadam P. Kavoori
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.