Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe reason for the depth the 2008's global depression lies in the intractability of modern economic systems. This has led to an emergence of unprecedented migratory patterns, the analysis and management of which is key to economic recovery.
- Author BiographyBIMAL GHOSH is Emeritus Professor at Colombia's Graduate School of Public Administration, Bogota. A former senior director in the United Nations for many years, he later worked as a senior consultant to the United Nations, Council of Europe, International Organization for Migration and various Global Commissions. He also served as Director of a global project on migration management - New International Regime for Orderly Movement of People (NIROMP). He was a visiting scholar at the School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Harvard Institute for International Development, USA, and the Institute of International Development Studies, Sussex, UK. His publications include: Managing Migration : Time for a New International Regime for Orderly Movement of People?; Huddled Masses and Uncertain Shores: Insights into Irregular Migration; and Gains from Global Linkages: Trade in Services and Movement of Persons, as well as numerous journal articles and newspaper columns.
- Author(s)Bimal Ghosh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 338 p.
- Weight580 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.