All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe supply and demand of energy, its security and environmental sustainability are increasingly central issues in the contemporary world. This broad-ranging new text provides an international and interdisciplinary introduction to today's political, economic, security, policy and technological challenges set in a clear historical context.
- Author BiographyCaroline Kuzemko is Research Fellow at the Energy Policy Group, University of Exeter, and Visiting Fellow at the Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick, UK. Michael F. Keating is Professor of International Political Economy at Richmond, the American International University in London, UK.Andreas Goldthau is Professor of Public Policy at Central European University, Hungary, Associate with the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard Kennedy School, USA and Fellow with the Global Public Policy Institute, Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Andreas Goldthau,Caroline Kuzemko,Michael F. Keating
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note264 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.