CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a novel and holistic view of the global financial crisis and gives a comprehensive agenda for the reform of the global economy. It highlights why financial markets are more volatile than other markets and need better regulation.
- Author BiographyDr. Satyendra S. Nayak is an independent financial advisor and consultant. His experience stems from over 30 years of working in Banking and Mutual Fund industry, covering working in operations, international finance, project financing, foreign exchange, mutual fund management, equity and debt investments, portfolio management, and economic and investment research and strategy. He received his Ph.D. in International Economics and Finance from the University of Bombay, India. He is also a Professor at ICFAI Business School in Mumbai in the Centre for Advanced Banking and Finance Studies. He has published several articles and papers on India's balance of payments, exchange rate of rupee, Euro Dollar market, behavior of US Dollar, international finance, Indian capital markets, stock market and mutual funds, US financial crisis and Keynesian economics. His earlier book 'Global Monetary Experience and India' won the Bhateja Memorial Award for the best book in economics in India in 1995. His second book 'Globalization and the Indian Economy: Roadmap to Convertible Rupee' was published by Routledge in 2008. He submitted a report on Roadmap for Fuller Convertibility of Indian Rupee to the Reserve Bank of India in 2006 and a number of recommendations made in the convertibility report were accepted by the Official Committee. He has addressed several national and international seminars, workshops and training programs in India and abroad on exchange rates, foreign exchange, international banking and euro currency market, capital markets, investment management, emerging markets, country funds, mutual funds, economic environment, budget and other related topics. He was a Member of Study Team appointed by the Asian Development Bank in 1988 on the Reform of Indonesian Capital Market.
- Author(s)Satyendra S. Nayak
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.