All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid spread of judicially-enforced constitutional rights has been one of the most dramatic developments in modern law. This book argues that there is now a global model for how such rights should function, and develops an original, philosophically grounded, account of their nature and scope.
- Author BiographyKai Moller is a Lecturer in Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His previous positions include a Junior Research Fellowship and a Lectureship in Jurisprudence at Lincoln College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Kai Moller
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Constitutional Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight512 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.05Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.