Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTackling a subject that is as timely as it is complex, this expert work examines the turmoil inside Muslim communities, helping outsiders to understand and insiders to examine ways in which Islam can be reinterpreted for a modern world.
- Author BiographyAbdul Basit, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist and former assistant professor of psychiatry at the Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)Abdul Basit
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePractical and Applied Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notemap
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.